Tuesday, May 25, 2010

25|5|10

The first part of the final music track (namely A Dark Knight) in the film The Dark Knight is exhilarating. It beat my brow, and ran with my heart in all sorts of directions. The second part is what I thought of as sentimental and which made me think that it was about the love triangle formed by Bruce, Rachel and Harvey. Though I am not calling the first part sentimental, it is the one that almost brought tears to my eyes during my first viewing+listening of the film. I didn't listen to the fourth part that time. Listening to it on the internet, I discovered that it is the shortest but was nastily surprised by it because it is led by a sound belonging to the "evil performance" that starts earliest in the film (namely the music track Why So Serious?).

No comments:

Post a Comment